VIP Startup Accelerator – Terms & Conditions
Cat LeBlanc is a Business Strategist that helps budding entrepreneurs to find their own business idea and set up their own online business. One way that Cat LeBlanc provides these services is through an online workshop called VIP Startup Accelerator (Accelerator). You are a budding entrepreneur and wish to join Accelerator and Cat LeBlanc agrees to deliver the program to you, on the terms of this agreement.
Executed as an agreement: By signing up for VIP Startup Accelerator, you acknowledge that you have accepted and are bound by the terms of this agreement comprising Part A: Accelerator Details and Part B: Terms of Engagement.
Part A: Accelerator Details
|The Accelerator program:||· 6 monthly 1:1 Coaching Calls with Cat LeBlanc
· 3 1:1 Mindset Mastery coaching sessions with our Mindset Coach.
· Access to the Ignition, Supercharged, Leverage Baby (when released) and Accelerator material via the online portal.
· Access to the online Facebook group “The VIP Startup Accelerator Hub”.
· 3 Group Hangout/Q&A/Review calls per month.
· Voxer laser coaching.
· 1 1:1 Marketing Mastery coaching session with our Marketing Coach.
· Copyediting services.
Please note: The Accelerator Program does NOT include email support. Support is provided over Voxer and the online Facebook Group.
|Copyediting services:||· A word-for-word edit of your website copy for language, voice, clarity and audience-appropriateness.
· A final word-for-word proofread of the website copy.
· Website copy means the written content of your following website pages:
· 1 x “home” page.
· 1 x “about” page.
· 1 x “services” or “work with me” page.
· 2 x short-format sales pages.
|Commencement:||This agreement commences on and from the date you sign up to Accelerator and accept this agreement.|
|Fee:||Option 1: Upfront payment of $5,995 USD OR
Option 2: 12 monthly payments of $595 USD OR
Option 3: 6 weekly payments of $1075 USD.
|Code of conduct:||· Celebrate all wins.
· Bring creativity and enthusiasm to everything you do.
· Be willing to entertain new ideas and approaches to business building.
· Look for ways to make new ideas work, rather than reasons why they won’t.
· Take full responsibility for your actions and non-actions
· Keep all agreements, including being on time to coaching sessions and actions
· Be willing to ask for help.
· Be willing to be straight: Communicate honestly, freely and openly, rather than withholding or tolerating something.
Part B: Terms of Engagement
Cat LeBlanc will deliver the Accelerator program to you during the term, for the fee.
- Online portal
Cat LeBlanc will provide you with access to the Accelerator material during the term of Accelerator, via an online portal. You must not share your access details with any other person or allow any other person to access the online portal at any time.
- Code of conduct
Throughout Accelerator, Cat LeBlanc and you agree that you will both comply with the code of conduct.
- Copyediting Services
Cat LeBlanc will provide you with the copyediting services, during the term. Each of the copyediting services will be carried out by a copy editor, within 5 business days of receiving your website copy.
To enable Cat LeBlanc to provide you with the copyediting services, you will provide to the copy editor, when requested to do so, all pre-drafted website copy, together with any preparatory work relating to the website copy.
Option 1: Where you pay the fee upfront, you must pay Cat LeBlanc the Accelerator fee in accordance with Cat LeBlanc’s payment options made available to you at the time you sign up for Accelerator.
Option 2 or 3: Where you pay the fee on a month-to-month basis, unless otherwise agreed, you consent to payment being debited for the monthly portion of the fee directly from your account, monthly in advance, commencing on and from the date you sign up to Accelerator.
All fees quoted are inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
If the fee or any portion of the fee is not paid in full by the due date set out in the tax invoice or as otherwise set out in this agreement, Cat LeBlanc reserves the right to suspend, cancel or terminate all or any part of your participation in Accelerator including your access to the online portal, until all outstanding payments have been received in full.
- Intellectual property
Cat LeBlanc owns all right, title and interest in the Accelerator program and the Accelerator material, which includes the Supercharged, Ignition and Leverage Baby materials. You may use the Accelerator material for the purposes of participating in Accelerator. However, it may not be used or relied upon by, nor may any copy or extract of any of the Accelerator material be supplied to, any other person.
You own all rights, title and interest in any material, works, documentation or copy owned by you as at the date of this agreement. Cat LeBlanc and Cat LeBlanc’s personnel may use your material, works, documentation or copy for the purposes of delivering the Accelerator program to you.
You indemnify, release and hold Cat LeBlanc and Cat LeBlanc’s personnel harmless from and against any claims or liability in connection with your use of the Accelerator material, your material, works, documentation or copy, including website copy.
Each party will keep confidential and must procure that each of their respective personnel, professional advisers and attorneys keeps confidential, the existence of and the terms of this agreement, all negotiations between the parties in relation to the subject matter of this agreement, and all other information given to it under this agreement.
Nothing in this agreement prevents a person from disclosing confidential information where: they are required by law to disclose the information; with the prior written approval of the party; or where the matter has come into the public domain otherwise than as a result of a breach by any party of this agreement.
- Term and termination
This agreement commences on the date of commencement, and continues for the term, unless terminated earlier. If this agreement is terminated by either you or Cat LeBlanc, your access to the Accelerator program, including your access to the online portal and all other services included in the Accelerator program will be discontinued, and the fee will be non-refundable (in whole or part).
Cat LeBlanc will make every reasonable effort to provide you with information, training and guidance to achieve your desired results. However, you acknowledge and agree that ultimately you are responsible for your own success, and the results you achieve. Cat LeBlanc is not responsible nor liable in any way for your actions and any consequences flowing from them.
You also acknowledge and agree that Cat LeBlanc has not made any representation, warranty or guarantee in relation to your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue as a result of your participation in Accelerator.
- No Legal or Financial Advice
Cat LeBlanc does not, nor is she qualified to, provide legal, financial, tax or accounting advice.
Cat LeBlanc may transfer or assign any rights or benefits under this agreement at any time.
- Entire agreement
This agreement supersedes all prior undertakings, arrangements and agreements and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the subject matter of this agreement.
Any variation of, or amendments to, any terms of this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
- Governing law
This agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Nothing in this agreement is intended to exclude any obligations of Cat LeBlanc to comply with Australian Consumer Laws where such obligations cannot be excluded by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Cat LeBlanc complies with all applicable laws and regulations under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- VacationCat LeBlanc takes up to 4 weeks of vacation a year. This means there may be up to 2 weeks during your program time that Cat is on vacation. During this time she will be completely offline and will not be answering questions via Voxer or in the Facebook Community. She will not be offline for more than 5 working days at time. All 1:1 and Accelerator Fireside Chats will be scheduled outside of these weeks.
You likely also have vacation or another important event planned within the next 6 months. It is expected that there will be times that you are working more intensively than others and the program length is designed with this in mind. This does not affect the term of this agreement.
In this agreement the following definitions apply:
- business day means a day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or designated a public holiday in the State of Victoria, Australia;
- Cat LeBlanc means Catherine Jean LeBlanc ABN 30 974 299 895 trading as Cat LeBlanc;
- claim means any actual, contingent, present or future claim, demand, action, suit or proceeding for any liability, restitution, equitable compensation, account, injunctive relief, specific performance or any other remedy of whatever nature and however arising, whether direct or indirect, and whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise;
- confidential information includes but is not limited to, matters not generally known in the public domain, such as developments relating to existing and future products and services marketed or used or to be marketed or used, or rejected, by the disclosing party and persons dealing with the disclosing party and also information relating to the general business operations with the disclosing party;
- liability means any loss, liability, cost, payment, damages, debt or expense (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees);
- personnel means any employee, servant, contractor, subcontractor, agent, partner, director or officer of a party;
- Accelerator or the Accelerator program, copyediting services, website copy, commencement, term, fee and payment terms mean those items as referred to and set out in Part A: Program Details.
- Accelerator material means any data, plans, instructions, training materials, documents, works, online content, descriptions, reports, advice, accounts, drawings, photographs or any other material we provide to you or otherwise make accessible to you, during the term;
- you, your or yours means you, the client and participant of Accelerator.
A reference to:
- a clause, paragraph, item, part or schedule is a reference to a clause, paragraph of, item, part or schedule to, this agreement;
- a party is to a party to this agreement and includes that party’s executors, administrators, heirs, successors in title, permitted assigns and substitutes;
- a reference to a person includes a natural person, body corporate, partnership, trust, association, government, authority, agency, minister, statutory corporation or any other entity;
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa; and headings will not affect interpretation of this agreement.