Cat LeBlanc is a Business Strategist that helps budding entrepreneurs to find their own business idea and set up their own online business. One way that Cat LeBlanc provides these services is through an online program called Ignition . You are a budding entrepreneur and wish to join Ignition and Cat LeBlanc agrees to deliver the program to you, on the terms of this agreement.
Executed as an agreement: By signing up for The Ignition Group Implementation Program, you acknowledge that you have accepted and are bound by the terms of this agreement comprising Part A: Ignition Details and Part B: Terms of Engagement.
Part A: Program Details
|The Ignition Group Implementation Program:||· Access to the Ignition material via the online portal.
· 6 months access to the online Facebook group “Ignition”. · Access to 54 group coaching & feedback calls.
· Access to all future upgrades of the Ignition content (videos & pdfs).
· One Fascination Advantage Report.
· One Strengthfinder Report.
|Commencement:||This agreement commences on and from the date you sign up to Ignition and accept this agreement.|
|Fee:||Option 1: Upfront payment of $1995 OR
Option 2: 12 monthly payments of $195 OR
Option 3: 6 monthly payments of $365
|Code of conduct:||· Celebrate all wins.
· Bring creativity and enthusiasm to everything you do.
· Be willing to entertain new ideas and approaches to business building.
· Be a problem-solver. Look for ways to make new ideas work, rather than reasons why they won’t.
· Take full responsibility for your actions and non-actions
· Be willing to ask for help.
· Treat all others involved in the program with kindness and respect.
· Rudeness, intolerance, aggression, discrimination and any other inappropriate behaviour to other program participants or staff members will not be tolerated.
Part B: Terms of Engagement
Cat LeBlanc will deliver the Ignition program to you for the fee.
2. Online portal
Cat LeBlanc will provide you with access to the Ignition material, via an online portal. You must not share your access details with any other person or allow any other person to access the online portal at any time.
3. Code of conduct
Throughout The Ignition Program, Cat LeBlanc and you agree that you will both comply with the code of conduct. If the code of conduct is broken you may be removed from the Facebook group and/or removed from the program without refund or notice.
Option 1: Where you pay the fee upfront, you must pay Cat LeBlanc the Ignition fee in accordance with Cat LeBlanc’s payment options made available to you at the time you sign up for Ignition.
Option 2: Where you pay the fee on a monthly basis, unless otherwise agreed, you consent to payment being debited for the monthly portion of the fee directly from your account, weekly in advance, commencing on and from the date you sign up to Ignition.
All fees quoted are exclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
If the fee or any portion of the fee is not paid in full by the due date set out in the tax invoice or as otherwise set out in this agreement, Cat LeBlanc reserves the right to suspend, cancel or terminate all or any part of your participation in The Ignition Program including your access to the online portal, until all outstanding payments have been received in full.
5. Intellectual property
Cat LeBlanc owns all right, title and interest in The Ignition Program, the Ignition material and all postings in the Ignition Facebook Group. You may use the Ignition material for the purposes of participating in Ignition. However, it may not be used or relied upon by, nor may any copy or extract of any of the Ignition material be supplied to, any other person.
You indemnify, release and hold Cat LeBlanc and Cat LeBlanc’s personnel harmless from and against any claims or liability in connection with your use of the Ignition material, your material, your postings in the Facebook group, works, documentation or copy, including website copy.
Each party will keep confidential and must procure that each of their respective personnel, professional advisers and attorneys keeps confidential, the existence of and the terms of this agreement, all negotiations between the parties in relation to the subject matter of this agreement, and all other information given to it under this agreement.
Nothing in this agreement prevents a person from disclosing confidential information where: they are required by law to disclose the information; with the prior written approval of the party; or where the matter has come into the public domain otherwise than as a result of a breach by any party of this agreement.
Because of the level of support and personal interaction provided the fee to join Ignition is non-refundable. If you are paying by payment plan when you join Ignition you are committing to complete the payment plan. If this agreement is terminated by either you or Cat LeBlanc from the date of commencement, your access to the Ignition program, including your access to the online portal and all other services included in the Ignition program will be discontinued, and the fees paid (and due if on a payment plan) will be non-refundable (in whole or part).
8. The StrengthFinder Report and The Fascination Advantage Report
The Ignition Program includes one Strengthfinder Report and one Fascination Advantage Report. These reports are provided by external companies and it is not possible for Cat LeBlanc to provide individual codes and links. It is the participants responsibility to only take each personality test once. If the link is used multiple times participants will be billed for the additional report costs. Each Fascination Advantage Report costs $44 and each Strengthfinder Report costs $20.
Cat LeBlanc will make every reasonable effort to provide you with information, training and guidance to achieve your desired results. However, you acknowledge and agree that ultimately you are responsible for your own success, and the results you achieve. Cat LeBlanc is not responsible nor liable in any way for your actions and any consequences flowing from them.
You also acknowledge and agree that Cat LeBlanc has not made any representation, warranty or guarantee in relation to your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue as a result of your participation in Ignition.
10. No Legal or Financial Advice
Cat LeBlanc does not, nor is she qualified to, provide legal, financial, tax or accounting advice.
Cat LeBlanc may transfer or assign any rights or benefits under this agreement at any time.
12. Entire agreement
This agreement supersedes all prior undertakings, arrangements and agreements and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the subject matter of this agreement.
Any variation of, or amendments to, any terms of this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
14. Governing law
This agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Nothing in this agreement is intended to exclude any obligations of Cat LeBlanc to comply with Australian Consumer Laws where such obligations cannot be excluded by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Cat LeBlanc complies with all applicable laws and regulations under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
Cat LeBlanc takes 6 weeks of vacation a year. This means there may be up to 3 weeks during your program time that Cat is on vacation. During this time she will be completely offline and will not be answering questions in the Ignition Facebook Community. The Group Coaching Calls are scheduled to be outside of these weeks.
In this agreement the following definitions apply:
- business day means a day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or designated a public holiday in the State of Victoria, Australia;
- Cat LeBlanc means Catherine Jean LeBlanc ABN 30 974 299 895 trading as Cat LeBlanc;
- claim means any actual, contingent, present or future claim, demand, action, suit or proceeding for any liability, restitution, equitable compensation, account, injunctive relief, specific performance or any other remedy of whatever nature and however arising, whether direct or indirect, and whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise;
- confidential information includes but is not limited to, matters not generally known in the public domain, such as developments relating to existing and future products and services marketed or used or to be marketed or used, or rejected, by the disclosing party and persons dealing with the disclosing party and also information relating to the general business operations with the disclosing party;
- liability means any loss, liability, cost, payment, damages, debt or expense (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees);
- personnel means any employee, servant, contractor, subcontractor, agent, partner, director or officer of a party;
- Ignition or the Ignition program, copyediting services, website copy, commencement, term, fee and payment terms mean those items as referred to and set out in Part A: Program Details.
- Ignition material means any data, plans, instructions, training materials, documents, works, online content, descriptions, reports, advice, accounts, drawings, photographs or any other material we provide to you or otherwise make accessible to you, during the term;
- you, your or yours means you, the client and participant of Ignition.
A reference to:
- a clause, paragraph, item, part or schedule is a reference to a clause, paragraph of, item, part or schedule to, this agreement;
- a party is to a party to this agreement and includes that party’s executors, administrators, heirs, successors in title, permitted assigns and substitutes;
- a reference to a person includes a natural person, body corporate, partnership, trust, association, government, authority, agency, minister, statutory corporation or any other entity;
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa; and headings will not affect interpretation of this agreement.