Set your business up RIGHT from the START to save you years of trial and error.
Are you ready to discover your brilliant business idea and build your rock-solid business?
- Dreaming of having your own business, but you’re not 100% sure which business you should start?
- Craving freedom, but still stuck in a job that doesn’t let you live the way you want?
- Full of ideas but you just don’t know which one to follow?
- Done with having a boss tell you what to do and having to tow the corporate line?
Or maybe you are…
- Overwhelmed with business information and don’t know what’s relevant for your own business and even how to get started?
- New to business and need the guidance of someone who has been exactly where you are to help get your business up and running ASAP?
- Piecing your business together in an ad hoc fashion without any consistency or long-term strategy?
- Done with buying even more online courses and then not implementing?
I know exactly how you feel. Not too long ago, I was right where you are.
I was looking for a way to start my new online business but I didn’t see any coaches out there focusing on getting the crucial beginning stages right. There was no one to help me find the right idea and certainly no coaches available that would take the time to work through my vision with me and create a strategy to make that vision come to life.
All of the help I did get was reactive – more, “What can I support you with today?”, rather than digging deep and strategising. There was no overall cohesive plan of how my business fitted together with my coach. I worked that all out by myself.
At the time I accepted this as what coaching is.
I wanted someone who was thinking about my business as much as I was, who cared about my success, and believed in me as much as I did (and more on those days when I was about ready to give up).
Someone to save me time and energy by teaching me the right stuff to do right out of the gate.
Someone to help me with all of the pieces of the puzzle and make sure I had everything fitting together, aligned for getting clients.
What I needed was someone to take me from idea to implementation and guide me every step of the way.
I experimented a lot in my business and I know what works and what doesn’t. As soon as I had my business making money, I knew I wanted to help others just like me avoid the struggles that I faced in the early stages of my own business.
Now, I am taking all that I wanted, all that I see lacking out there, all that I craved when I was starting out, and giving back to those who are where I was then, and maybe where you are now.
You are not alone. And you are not in this alone.
I’m Cat LeBlanc. I’m a freedom-junkie. I’m a secret systems-nerd. A rebel? Perhaps. When something’s not working, I’m driven to find a better way, a more liberating way of getting things done.
I know what it’s like to have a “good” job and have the people around me wonder why I’d want more.
I know how frustrating it feels when you aren’t doing what truly lights you up, when everyone else seems happy to settle.
After leaving my well-paid IT job in Germany with a fair amount of freedom already, I emigrated to Australia and built my first business.
I wanted even greater freedom and I went from idea to income in 3 months.
But my heart wasn’t in it. In my rush to get my business up and running, I didn’t consider whether the business I had chosen would actually make me happy.
So, I started over. But this time, I listened to my heart and built the business that I wanted – a business that allows me the freedom to spend time taking long lunches, work from home and spending time working with clients who I love!
Here’s the thing. I did the hard stuff on my own, but you don’t have to.
You can have the support I wanted so badly when I was starting out.
Wouldn’t it be amazing to have a coach that actually cares about your business, is willing to dig deep into your business vision, loves working on the strategy to build your long term success – not just what you need right now. A coach that offers ongoing coaching to support the implementation phase of your business, and thinks about you and your business even when you aren’t on the phone together?
A coach that treats you as a VIP partnership, not another client?
A 1:1 VIP 20-week coaching experience to build your rock-solid business.
Because personalized strategy and support is worth it’s weight in gold.
The Business Gold VIP Coaching program is what I wish I had when I was starting out.
It is a 5-month collaboration where we – you and me – work together to create your dream business from the ground up. We will focus on your exact needs, including (but not limited to):
- Finding the best business idea and ideal business model for you – the essential foundation to get right before doing anything else;
- Determining your central message – getting really clear on who you are what you do so you can clearly communicate this to the market;
- Getting into alignment – sales funnel alignment (includes offers and pricing);
- Creating authority – build your stature and authority in the market as a leader;
- Generating volume – getting the right people finding you;
- Sealing the deal – your sales conversations.
This is a unique opportunity to work directly with me to set your business up right from the start.
No more trial and error, no spending years and wasting more money trying to work it all out. I’ll be working with you side by side to set your business up for success.
I’ll be with you every step of the way – guiding you along the journey, and giving you a nudge when needed. We will lay a solid foundation to give your business the stability and alignment it needs to succeed, and lay out each step you need to take to grow your business and make the money you’ve always wanted.
So, are you ready to take the next step and invest in the support you want and need?
Business Gold VIP Coaching is perfect for:
- Almost-preneurs who are looking to start a business but feel unsure about their business ideas.
- Emerging entrepreneurs who have tried a few things out but haven’t landed on their “thing” yet.
- Multi-passionates who struggle to merge their passions into a viable, profitable business idea.
- Established entrepreneurs who wonder if their current business model is the best fit.
- Emerging entrepreneurs who have recently started a business and want to re-examine their options before they invest too much too soon.
- Freedom-seekers who just know that there’s something better out there than their current day job.
This isn’t for you if:
- You already have the foundation of a successful business and you are looking to take it to the next level.
- You aren’t prepared to examine your values, lifestyle, or real-world situation and are waiting for your life circumstances to change.
- You aren’t prepared to take the risk and put yourself out there.
- You are looking to borrow funds to start a business/enter pitch contests, etc. – we will be bootstrapping.
- You are looking for a get-rich quick shortcut, rather than a sustainable, personally-fulfilling micro-business.
- You aren’t committed to doing the work.
Are you ready for VIP treatment?
Want to know what it’s like to work with me?
I cannot recommend her highly enough!
“The guidance she gave me was so spot on that it made it easy to simply follow her suggestions and now we are moving really fast in the direction of my dreams. In fact we were able to secure clients for my new venture within a week”.
-Patricia Tallman, Actress, Stunt Woman, Acting & Video Coach
Cat LeBlanc is the real deal.
“The business world is filled with “do this, get that!” messages and products, but it’s never that easy — if it were, we’d all be sipping champagne on our obnoxiously oversized yachts! What I love about Cat is that she sees through the BS. Her business and brand are filled with her own flavor of success and she is brilliant at helping others find theirs, too. And ultimately, that’s what real success is — your own vision on your own terms, brought to life in Technicolor! If you’re considering working with Cat, do it! Her full heart and sharp mind will lead your business to new heights. See you at the top!”
–Victoria Prozan, Business Storyteller + Visual Communicator
If you’re like me with one or too many ideas, I can’t recommend Cat more highly. She is the one you want on your side to wade through it all to find the nugget you need to run forward with. She’s motivated, a great help in finding clarity around your ideas and someone who will keep you accountable along the journey.”
-Natasha Tay, Melbourne, Australia
That sounds great, Cat. But what exactly is included in Business Gold?
Business Gold VIP Coaching isn’t like other coaching programs. I will be proactively working on your business, brainstorming and strategising with you. My success depends on your success. I am invested in you.
Everything about Business Gold VIP Coaching is customized to meet your exact needs for where you are right now and where you want your business to go.
- Month 1: Two (2) hours coaching a week to really nail the strategy (this is vital for the success of our time together);
- Months 2 – 5: One (1) 40-minute Skype coaching session per week;
- Email Support;
- Five (5) 20-minute emergency calls to use during the entire program for when stuff comes up (and stuff will come up);
- And access to everything I have learned about…
- Business ideas
- Business models
- Setting up lucrative sales funnels
- Blogging and content creation
- Product creation and launches
- Social media marketing
- List building and email marketing
- So much more!
You’ll receive personalised and customised coaching designed for your exact needs. Everything is geared towards where you are in your business and what you need to move your business forward.
I’ve helped a number of entrepreneurs start their businesses and the one thing I hear over and over again is that they couldn’t make the progress the experienced during our time together on their own.
You don’t have to go it alone. Let me help you rock your business.
Cat spoke to me for about 3 minutes before I said something that was exactly what my niche needed to be.
“I would never have realized it without her stopping me and pointing it out. The idea immediately resonated with me, excited me and I knew that was it! That one ” ah ha moment” was priceless to me and was worth the money I invested in Cats coaching.
Di Annesley, Transformation Coach, New Zealand
“Cat’s start-up coaching gave me the confidence that I can actually do this. She helped change my mindset from “One day I’m going to start a business” to “I am starting a business and these are the steps that I need to take.”
Lauren Lancaster, Victoria, Australia
(I’ll only be taking on 10 clients to be my VIPs for the next 5 months. This is the only way to work with me this year. Currently, I have 5 spots still available so make sure to apply now before it’s too late).
But wait, you haven’t said what it costs?
Yep, you’re right. I haven’t mentioned what Business Gold VIP Coaching costs because it isn’t about the price. It is about making an investment in your business and in yourself.
Yes, that did sound cheesy. What would you invest if you knew you were setting up the right business for yourself and building the right foundation for long term success? What would it be worth to you to be able to quit that job you hate? To take a month-long holiday with your family? To work from home or to always be able to pick your kids up from school?
Investment in Business Gold VIP Coaching is $5000, or 6 payments of $1000.
But again, it’s not about the price. It’s about what you are willing to do to make your dreams come true. It’s hard to put a price on that.
What happens when I apply? Does that mean I am in?
Filling out the online application doesn’t secure you a spot in the coaching program, nor does it hold you accountable for paying the investment. Since Business Gold is the only way to work with me directly, I anticipate more applicants than spots available, so I wanted to find a way to gauge interest and desire while giving you the opportunity to really think about what this investment means to you.
Once you complete the application, we will find a time to hop on Skype for a brief interview. If it seems like a good fit for both of us, we will continue with the enrollment process.
I have questions. Can I talk to you directly?
Absolutely. Complete the application and we will find a time to talk over Skype. You are under no obligation by filling out the form. It just gives me a chance to learn more about you and your business dreams.
“Starting a business is one of the most exciting and daunting things you can do in your life. The startup phase is also the most critical point in your journey, where setting the foundations can make or break your entrepreneurial spirit…and your success.
I worked with Cat on finding my business idea through her Idea Generator program and I had zippidy zero hesitation in continuing my journey with her through her Business Startup program. Why Cat over the hundreds of other coaches out there? Simple. She knows her stuff and gives 110% of that to you.
I’m a smart chick, but I wanted a smarter chick by my side to help guide and support the process. Cat’s full day strategy session is a rare gem in the business coaching world. A commitment and a chance to get into the nitty gritty of your business dreams (and the realities) and picking through what will work and what won’t. You cannot achieve this in piecemeal sessions over weeks on end – period!
Cat helps you connect the dots so your offerings make it easy for your clients to make the decision and most importantly, buy from you! What’s more, she’s done this all in her own business and shares with abundant generosity, the mistakes she’s made as well as the rock solid nuggets of success that can help you too.
You’re not just getting a business coach, you’re getting a partner, a mentor and a friend. If you are genuinely serious about starting up a business, go find that button on the website, click it now and get started with Cat. You need her on your team!”
Tracey Gobey, Brisbane, Australia The Bootstrap Assembly
The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. By purchasing this program, you acknowledge that as with any business endeavour, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your participation in the Program.